Bloganuary Day 30: OFFS!
Describe yourself as a tree.
What the hell is this? Have I stumbled into a Stanislavski drama workshop? Or maybe a primary school class where the supply teacher has no idea how to keep the little
buggers darlings occupied until the bell goes?
Oh alright then. if I was a tree:
- I would be evergreen rather than deciduous because I have retained my foliage.
- Some people find me prickly.
- I’m quite thick-skinned, but my bark is worse than my bite.
- I’m a bit of a sap on the inside.
- I move with imperceptible slowness.
- If you chopped me into small pieces I would be a useful source of heat.
- My preferred pronouns are ‘pine’ and ‘pine’s’