Having sat out last week’s round – a consequence of sheer idleness on my part – I’m back on Laura’s Weekly Song Challenge for Round 22.
– Copy rules and add to your own post, pinging back to this post.
– Post music videos for your answers to the musical questions.
– Tag two people to participate (Shan’t)
- Post a video of a “feel good” song.
The Beatles. ‘Nuff said.
- Post a video of a song that brings tears to your eyes
Don’t tear up much (British, don’t you know). Means a lot though, this one.
- Post a video of a song that gives you strength personally
“Won’t you try just a little bit harder, won’t you try just a little bit more?”
3 thoughts on “Weekly Song Challenge: Round 22”
Very nice selection!!
Can’t go wrong with The Fabs and Ella!
An eclectic mix – inspiring stuff, the world’s OK after all!